1.http://www.vpl.ca/find/cat/C397/
This is a link to the Vancouver public Library auditions listings. I may not be guided by this site specifically, but I will be guided by auditions listings sites in the future. I plan to go into a career of acting in theatre or to a lesser extent, television. These websites provide you with the information you need to know about upcoming auditions and shows. They tell you what people are looking for, how to contact them, what to bring, what they want, when the show or filming is, etc. I have used this site for a few years now and I have been in many more shows than I could have hoped to by just going by what I hear from other performers/ And I also have much more experience because of it.
2. http://www.google.ca/
To be honest, I don't think this list could possibly be complete without google. Google.ca is the gateway to everything. It gives me the answers I need, finds me photos of far off places, and guides me to the sites that will help me along my way. Google is a great way to find information .Just type a few simple words into a small outlined box and away you go. Off to the next website in question. I've used google for as long as I can remember surfing the internet. It may not seem like that much time, but it has certainly felt like it.
3.
No comments:
Post a Comment