If I could put any one of my many memories into a box that I would see in my dieing days, I would take the memories I have of after my first live performance. After our first performance I was definelty on a high from all the adrenaline that had to be pumping through my system at that moment. My friend Sam approached me and told me that the cast of the show would be meeting at the local Boston Pizza for some food and good company. I don't think i've ever felt more at home sitting inside a noisy restaurant filled with sports paraphernalia. Sitting there with these absolutely crazy theatre people, listening to the many conversations buzzing around my head, I realized that these are the people I want to spend my life around. These people are like my family. The times i've spent with this crowd are some of the best memories i've made. I learnt that night that these are the kinds of people I can relate to, the people who don't think my odd habits to be weird. They had the same odd habits, tapping their feet beneath school desks, finding themselves unable to stand still and letting their imaginations run wild.
If I could I would put all my memories of these people into this tiny box I would. They helped me decide who I would be in life, where I would go and what I would do. They helped me find my identity.


No comments:
Post a Comment