Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Mission Statement

 My mission statement is to never do anything with less than 100% that I can give. I've always been told by my parents to do my best and go full out all the time and everytime. Well i've decided to listen to them. I want to show everyone what I can really do, what i'm capable of. If I want to live life to the fullest I need to give it my all. If I decide I want to go to some exoctic country and only give it a half-assed attempt at getting plane tickets then what have I got to show for it? Another day of sitting around looking for something to do that might be exciting. If I try my hardest to save up some money to get tickets and set myself up on a plane and just go then i'll have stories to tell, experiences to share, and memories to keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment