Tuesday, January 10, 2012

5 things I would never do to another human being

1. I would never force somebody to do something they absolutely did not want to do. I know for a fact that I don't like to be forced to do things i'm uncomfortable with so why should I force others to do the same?

2. I would never try to steal something precious to a person. No matter how much in dire straits I may be in the financial department I will not be a thief. Especially to take something of sentimental value to someone.

3. I will not claim somebody else's work as my own. Firstly, it wouldn't feel proper to steal somebody's work, and secondly, it's completely immoral in my mind. I've never liked it when people do eachothers homework or let their partner do all the work in a large project so I will not do the same.

4. I will do my best not to completely sever my connections with someone. Although I may feel different about this after having a huge fight with a family member or good friend, I don't think it right to cut yourself off from someone. It really never helped to not talk to the other to try and help resolve a conflict.

5.  I would never dismiss someones opinion because it differs from mine. If I were to just stubbornly say no everytime my opinion was challenged by another I would never learn anything. And who knows what I might be doing to a persons self esteem should their ideas be shut down so readily. I could be making their life miserable without even knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment