Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Proudest Moment

  I believe that my proudest moment was the day I learned how to ride my bicycle without the training wheels. Up until that point I really hadn't done much in my life accomplishment wise for myself. It took me so long to finally start wobbling along on my own and there were so many times I wanted to just give up. I hated that it didn't come naturally to me, so I decided it must have been stupid or that I just didn't want to do it. My dad wouldn't let me give up though, he just told me to keep trying again and then he would help me up off the ground from where I had fallen. I was ecstatic after I had finally started to ride on my own. I had finally accomplished something worth accomplishing. It was the first thing I really had to work at to get, and it felt all the much better when I did after so much hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment